We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, plus information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations forms.
The information we collect is used for internal review, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and is then discarded.
The remarketing or similar audiences feature in AdWords allows us to reach people who previously visited our website, and match the right people with the right message. TSG gather information for remarketing or similar audiences on our website.
- We use remarketing or similar audiences to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
With respect to cookies:
Cookies are small amounts of data sent to a user computer or mobile device from a website, and stored on the hard drive of the device, where the browser preference allows it.
We use Google analytic cookies to track the aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit on our web site. We also use wordpress cookies for log in to the website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address with ‘remove’ in the subject line, calling us on the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work.
- Determining if you are logged in or not.
- The cookies are named: has_js, cookie-agreed-en and a session cookie which has a name beginning SESS followed by a random combination of letters and numbers.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by
- ShareThis provide sharing buttons for social websites like Facebook. These cookies are named: __stid, __uset.
- Scorecard Research – used to provide sharing data by ShareThis. The cookie are named: UID, UIDR.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use four cookies from Google Analytics, named: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
© 2018 Testing Solutions Group Ltd. All rights reserved
Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street
London, EC3N 2EX United Kingdom
+44 (0) 207 469 1500
Registered Office: Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street, London, EC3N 2EX
Company number 07220827 VAT Registration Number. 988 7887 10