At TSG we have an exciting new position available for a Lead Test Automation Consultant to join us on a permanent basis. The role will initially be working onsite with a financial services client in the City of London and you will be joining a large team of TSG Consultants. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a number of projects, leading the various automation initiatives.
- Proven experience in a lead test automation role, with strong team leadership skills
- A demonstrable track record of achieving successful test automation outcomes
- The ability to define and introduce effective and consistent methods of working across a test automation portfolio
- The ability to plan activity and manage progress to-schedule within a team
- Experience / understanding of test automation application across a range of delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery) and different frameworks – Unit/TDD, API/BDD and UI
- Experience in designing, implementing and enhancing test automation frameworks
- Selenium Webdriver and HP UFT with C# and Java
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Business savvy – able to explain the ROI and benefits of automation to both technical and business stakeholders
Competitive Salary and employee benefits are on offer.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com