TSG’s motivated, experienced and personable team of staff work together to provide the best possible service and value for our clients.
- We have significant client-side experience; our team understand and empathise with your context.
- They are bright, creative, tenacious people who are technically excellent and recognised as leaders in their field.
- Our people provide thought leadership in our industry and are experts at what we do.
Engaging with us early in the change lifecycle gives you a trusted overview and makes sure you stay aligned to your goals throughout.
- Confidence in the integrity of the requirements.
- Confidence in the quality of the assurance and testing approach.
- Confidence in the evaluation and management of risk; project and product risks.
- Confidence in the reports you and the stakeholders receive as the project progresses.
- Confidence in your approach to delivery.
- Confidence in understanding the impact of change.
- Confidence in the decisions you make based on all of the above.
They have all benefitted from:
- Improved working practices and customer confidence, both internal and externally.
- Reduced programme failures and production outages.
- Increased quality with reduced cost and risk.
- Knowledge transfer between teams.
- Increased confidence in what they do and how they do it.
We know assurance and testing and we’re committed to help increase your confidence and your customers’ satisfaction.
Some of our clients:
How can we help you?
We would love to hear from you, please fill in our form
Mark Watson - Chief Executive Officer
Mark led the management buyout of TSG in 2016, having previously been COO with the company. He has been CEO / COO of a software solutions company, a dispute resolution consultancy, head of operations at a Lloyds broker, joint MD/COO of several tech businesses and originally started in the City on the “client side”.
Matt Robson - Director of Consultancy and Solutions Delivery
He is an experienced, intelligent and professional director, strategic leader and thinker, with a proven record of success in the banking and financial services, software product, information systems and consultancy domains.
Steve Portch – Principal Consultant
Steve takes a strategic view and is highly analytical with strong commercial acumen and a demonstrable track record of success. He has extensive experience of driving large-scale testing programmes and delivering planned outcomes.
Martin Hart - Principal Consultant
He is a specialist in the cards payments industry with over 20 years experience in acquiring, issuing and card schemes. During his ten years at Visa Europe, he was involved in a major IBM mainframe to Unix migration, set up highly complex and automated regression testing processes and was the release test manager for the authorization system. Martin is currently working for TSG on an award winning project for a client developing a cloud based full scale banking solution.
Alexander Dalgleish-Weaver - Principal Consultant
He is an effective quality manager and trainer and has built a considerable portfolio of successful projects, managing business critical implementations involving complex, multi-system based test strategies, using both manual and automated test execution methods.
An active contributor to conferences, Alexander has presented many times, led debates and ran workshops to great effect.
Joyce Hamilton - Senior Consultant
Joyce has successfully managed teams through extensive and high stake projects, including personal loan application systems, multiple bi-annual releases of exam marking software, London Assembly electronic voting and the TCS BaNCS post-trade settlement system.
© 2018 Testing Solutions Group Ltd. All rights reserved
Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street
London, EC3N 2EX United Kingdom
+44 (0) 207 469 1500
Registered Office: Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street, London, EC3N 2EX
Company number 07220827 VAT Registration Number. 988 7887 10