The Principal Analyst is an established, experienced tester, capable of exercising substantial personal responsibility and autonomy in delivering their role, and capable of planning their own work to meet given objectives and processes.
The role stretches beyond that of the senior test analyst however, insofar as the Principal Analyst is now also responsible for shaping the testing of small to medium individual projects, and will be expected to work with a higher degree of autonomy, working within less clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities.
At TSG we work predominately with blue-chip clients in the banking, financial services and legal sectors. Year on year we have seen revenues grow as we develop new clients and win new programmes of work. We are continually looking to employ qualified consultants at all levels across the business.
As a consultant with us you’ll have the opportunity to work with several reputable organisations, learn from recognised experts in the industry and develop your career further. We try to focus on London delivery, however, we do have clients outside London as well, hence, travelling for work is a possibility. We would expect a level of geographical flexibility in terms of travelling for work, depending on the projects, but we would not expect our consultants to relocate.
Being a TSG Consultant you will also receive:
- A very competitive salary
- A medical history disregarded health insurance scheme
- A pension scheme in which both the company and the employee contribute
- 25 days of annual leave and 8 bank holidays
- Opportunities for training and development
- A personal career development plan just for you
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (season ticket loan, childcare vouchers/tax-free childcare, cycle-to-work scheme)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted corporate gym memberships.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and apply today!