Quality Assurance is about how you deliver: The approch you use, and your conformance to it.
A success factor for many of our clients is our Target Operating Model for Assurance, of which Quality Assurance is a key part. We define and implement it across all areas of business critical programmes, to help drive consistency and successful business outcomes. Typically, this would be in support of a client’s programme goals, which might be:
- Building confidence in the integrity of the Quality Assurance approach across the workstreams delivering in to the programme.
- Delivering objective, realistic and accurate reporting of progress and coverage, to a consistent standard, across the programme and expressed in Business terms.
- Managing delivery risks effectively, providing appropriate, relevant and objective information to management to support appropriate decision making.
- Assuring delivery across the programme, meaning that the right things are being done for the right reasons in the right way.
- Creating robust and reliable evidence of progress, outcomes and decisions (to support audit and regulatory purposes).
- Providing objective, accurate information to support critical decision points.
Once implemented and fully operational, this Operating Model for Assurance will give you the following benefits:
- Deliver an objective view of the residual risk.
- Report on the quality of the deliverables.
- Evidence process conformance.
- Provide metrics and evidence to support compliance to regulatory standards.
- Provide direct support to the key decision points in the programme by providing objective and timely information.
- Primarily assure that the programme deliverables are the “right things, built the right way.”
- Help to drive through strategic transformation in change programmes.