About The Role
We are looking for a Test Coordinator / Senior Test Analyst for an initial 3-month contract with a leading Insurance firm in the City. Start ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in general insurance either in Delegated Authority or Policy Admin Systems (PAS) / Claims. You must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work independently and be self-directed, capable of working under your own initiative. You will also have experience of working directly with third-party suppliers.
The role will require you to liaise with relevant Project Managers and Business Users representing the Testing and Service Acceptance Team at project meetings. You will also have the responsibility for the planning and management of UAT and OAT.
Rate Guide: £350-400 depending on skills and experience.
Experience and Skills
- Proven track record working in general insurance either in Delegated Authority or Policy Admin System (PAS) / Claims
- Experience of working with third-party suppliers
- Good working knowledge of QC and Jira
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, self-directed personality capable of working under own initiative.
Role and Responsibilities
- Liaising with the relevant Project Manager(s) and business users
- Attending and representing Testing and Service Acceptance at project meetings
- Providing QA of Supplier Test Phase
- Producing Master Test Plan / Phase Test Plan
- Documenting test results in QC and producing test closure report
- Creating test scripts from requirements / working with the business
- Identification of data requirements for testing.
- Planning and management of UAT and OAT
- Performing testing activities
- Co-ordinating the execution of UAT by business resources
- Monitoring test execution
- Recording of test results
- Escalation of test risks and issues
- Progress reporting on both a systematic and ad-hoc basis.
If you are interested, please send your CV, a covering letter setting out your availability to start work immediately.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and apply today!