We have a number of test analyst roles available. You will have at least two years testing experience and be ISTQB Foundation (or equivalent) accredited with a strong demonstrable understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and a variety of delivery methodologies. You should have knowledge of and experience of manual and / or automated testing techniques.
Ideally you will be able to:
- Be Analytical and effective
- Resolve problems in a timely manner
- Pay attention to details
- Manage time, priorities and stakeholders
- Be an effective team player
- Prepare concise documentation
- Be an articulate and effective communicator
- Plan and prioritise projects and activities
At TSG we work predominately with blue-chip clients in the banking, financial services and legal sectors. Year on year we have seen revenues grow as we develop new clients and win new programmes of work. We are continually looking to employ qualified consultants at all levels across the business.
As a consultant with us you’ll have the opportunity to work with several reputable organisations, learn from recognised experts in the industry and develop your career further. We try to focus on London delivery, however, we do have clients outside London as well, hence, travelling for work is a possibility. We would expect a level of geographical flexibility in terms of travelling for work, depending on the projects, but we would not expect our consultants to relocate.
Being a TSG Consultant you will also receive:
• A very competitive salary
• A medical history disregarded health insurance scheme
• A pension scheme in which both the company and the employee contribute
• 25 days of annual leave and 8 bank holidays
• Opportunities for training and development
• A personal career development plan just for you
• Various salary sacrifice schemes (season ticket loan, childcare vouchers/tax-free childcare, cycle-to-work scheme)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Discounted corporate gym memberships.
For further information please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com