This is an exciting role working with clients who are making significant changes to their test data and environment practices through implementation of new tool sets, moving to cloud based on demand environments and eventually automated environment creation practices.
Experience in the implementation and configuration of new tools within a testing service and understanding of test data management practices will be critical to this role. You will need to be able to demonstrate that capability to pick up and master new technical concepts quickly. You will need to have a clear grasp of best practice in environment and test data management and be able to advise and then implement test data management and environment solutions at client sites.
- Expertise with test data management life cycle & test data governance
- Experience with data masking / obfuscation
- Experience with data sub-setting in complex integrated environments
- Implementation of data generation tools
- Experience delivering test data management as a shared service
- Expertise with data profiling & setup of test data utilities
- Experience with definition of data management practices
- Co-ordinating environment requests from Test Managers and determining suitable environment setup to support
- Working with infrastructure teams to implement new on demand practises and processes to support the testing team
- Working with the release and development teams on deployment and maintenance activities across environments
- Experience in working with supporting teams to enable environment provision for projects, ie with infrastructure teams, DBA’s, 3rd parties
- Experience in working with 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to discussion technically with teams supporting environment provision and 3rd parties, ie understanding of technical setup, integration etc
- Lead teams of environment and data analysts to deliver a test data and environment service
This is a permanent role paying up to £71,500 per annum + benefits.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org