We are looking for two new permanent Test Automation consultants to join us on a permanent basis. Initially you will be working onsite with a financial services client in the City of London and you will be joining our growing team of test automation consultants.
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in test automation with a demonstrable track record of achieving successful test automation outcomes. We are looking for test automation engineers that have the ability to assess, define and implement test automation frameworks across a range of application services and architectures, along with the ability to document test automation proposals and technical implementations.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-motivated, with a desire to succeed
- Good collaborative and inter-personal skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
You must have:
- Understanding of test automation application across a range of delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery) and different frameworks – Unit/TDD, API/BDD and UI
- Experience of test automation across multiple platforms and architectures
- Demonstrable experience in designing, implementing and enhancing test automation frameworks
- Experience of working with manual test teams to design tests upfront, enabling early automation
- Skilled in the deployment and usage of multiple Test Automation tools, preferably with experience of any of the following:
- HP UFT
- ODIN AXE
- MS TFS (inc. integration with test automation tooling)
- Jenkins (automation services integration)
- TestPlant EggPlant
- Good working knowledge of scripting languages such as C# and Java within a technology stack.
- Experience of implementing test automation standards, guidelines and processes would also be an advantage
At TSG we work predominately with blue-chip clients in the banking, financial services and legal sectors. Year on year we have seen revenues grow as we develop new clients and win new programmes of work. We are continually looking to employ qualified consultants at all levels across the business.
As a consultant with us you’ll have the opportunity to work with several reputable organisations, learn from recognised experts in the industry and develop your career further. We try to focus on London delivery, however, we do have clients outside London as well, hence, travelling for work is a possibility. We would expect a level of geographical flexibility in terms of travelling for work, depending on the projects, but we would not expect our consultants to relocate.
Being a TSG Consultant you will also receive:
- A very competitive salary
- A medical history disregarded health insurance scheme
- A pension scheme in which both the company and the employee contribute
- 25 days of annual leave and 8 bank holidays
- Opportunities for training and development
- A personal career development plan just for you
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (season ticket loan, childcare vouchers/tax-free childcare, cycle-to-work scheme)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted corporate gym memberships.
For further information please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org